Friday, April 25, 2014

of greetings....

Sa maayong pamatasan, maayong adlaw kaninyong tanan!

(Trans.: According to good nature, I greet all of you a pleasant day! (Ed.) )

I am Nico, a seminarian in the diocese of Davao and 2nd year in my college formation. The seminary of which I entered is just a few walking distance away from our home...

I used to be a contributor of different Catholic blogs here in the blogosphere, but because of my other important duties outside I had never checked them for long...

So as a new admin of this blog I hope that I can help others and I try my best to make you all readers enjoy our articles....

P.S Well you might wonder why my name in my blog is "non tollitur"? Well, non tollitur comes from the latin quote "vita mutatur, non tollitur". It means life changes, not taken away. In our life we must enjoy our pilgrimage and life as humans (as I am trying to do) as well as keeping our soul pure and clean when God takes us to Heaven.





No comments:

Post a Comment