Saturday, April 26, 2014

Exposition of relics of Blessed John Paul II: Part One

Finished Part One of expositions and venerations this morning... The mass-goers were surprised by the relic present... and as I let them venerate the relic, I saw the happiness and the joy in their faces. I am so happy and blessed that I was able to give them this privilege.


A very big and heartfelt thanks goes to the following:

- to my home GKK (basic ecclesial community) for allowing us to have them, even when I asked them to have this veneration only a day in advance....
-to our GKK leaders, who support and continually pray for my vocation
-to Fr. David John de los Reyes, SJ, our Mass celebrant, for giving us a wonderful homily and a small catechesis about JPII and his relics.

and to everyone who venerated his relics with love and faith in their hearts, I offer my sincere thanks and I hope that this will not be the last veneration of his relics in our community.

Grazie a Dio!

No comments:

Post a Comment